German Trade Fair Library
With the German Trade Fair Library the institute supports research, teaching and studies as well as research on the trade fair, congress and events industry. It is open to anyone interested in the subject.
- Media research Online Catalogue
- Preparation of literature lists
- On-site assistance with research
- Assistance with planning pre-registered library visits
- Three internet workplaces
- Copying facilities in the library and a copying service
- Personal library services, lending and copying on request
- The lending system of German libraries caters for orders for antique books.
- Services are free of charge
- Opening hours: Mo, Wed, Fri 9:00 a.m - 3:30 p.m and Tue, Thu 10:00 a.m. - 5 p.m.; appointment required.
- The latest trade fair information - also for lending
- A continuously expanding collection of magazines, currently containing 4,700 articles for research
- The complete annals of important magazines
- 900 diploma theses and dissertations
Specialist literature on trade fairs, congresses and events
- All the latest publications released on the book market on this subject are added to existing library stocks - which currently comprise 990 works
- The stock of antique books contains 440 volumes on the history of the trade fair industry, the oldest of which dates from 1780. It also charts the history and culture of the city.
Notes on Lending: User regulations for the German Trade Fair Library