Trade Fair Benefit Check
So after all is said and done you don’t know how successful your fair was… then why not carry out a Trade Fair Benefit Check. This software helps you as an exhibitor to assess your participation in a fair and calculates a cost-benefit balance. Make use of it during planning and use the Trade Fair Benefit Check to define your trade fair aims.
- Basic question: what would it cost to reach the goals which trade fair participation can achieve by using other means (advertising, sales force)?
- Goal: to quantify the benefits of trade fair participation and balance them against the costs
- Three steps to achieving success at trade fairs: establishing goals, determining the budget and calculating the benefits
This software for planning, calculating and evaluating trade fair participation is available free of charge in four languages: German, English, French and Spanish. It contains instructional videos with an introduction on how to use the software.
The Trade Fair Benefit Check is useable online or offline.
- Online version: www.toolbox.auma.de
- Offline version: [download] After downloading the file unpack the archive and start the file "index.html" in your browser.
Instructional videos: The instructional videos provide an introduction on how to use the MNC program and demonstrate efficient ways to use this tool for planning and evaluating trade fairs. [YouTube]