Flyer Trade Fairs Made in Germany published
Germany is known worldwide as location of many powerful trade fair brands. For decades, companies and global players from all over the world have met at trade fairs in this country. Competition, customer acquisition, market exploration, innovation, inspiration, experience and media attention: participation in trade fairs Made in Germany guarantees a high level of quality.
AUMA has now published a flyer with compact information on German trade fairs and important facts about trade fairs in Germany: the advantages of trade fairs for companies, the foreign activities of German trade fair organisers, the trade fair activities of German foreign trade and, of course, the advantages of Germany as an international trade fair venue.
The flyer is available in German and English. AUMA also provides a template for adaptation into other languages.
From the contents
- Why exhibit? 10 top reasons.
- Convincing facts: Two thirds of the world's leading trade fairs are held in Germany.
- German trade fairs abroad: At home in the world's markets
- Trade fair activities of the German foreign trade
- Your sources of information: AUMA, the foreign representatives of the trade fair organisers and the foreign chambers of commerce
- The portal auma.de: Success. Experience. By mouse click.